So...Jessi and I are not your typical "outdoorsy" types and don't really belong in places like Sportsman's Warehouse, but as you can see from our pictures, we did everything we could to fit right in. This was our shopping spree for such items as mosquito nets, mosquito repellent (the strong type that practically melts your skin), and pepper spray (the type that supports breast cancer awareness-they're pink) My personal favorite is Jessi's ultimate find: the orange jacket. We're trying not to stand out in Nepal, but if for some reason we do disappear, Jessi in this jacket would be unforgettable and we should be found promptly.
...switch users...
So, folks, if we're trafficked into India's circus, look for the neon parka, and there we'll be. Adrienne is sporting the protective head gear, protecting her sweet, delicate skin from the ravages of the nepalese sun, the thrashing of their rains and the blood sucking insects that may dive straight for the...mandible.
We're protected. We're prepared. Bring it on!
Ladies, you look so official, and um...outdoorsy?! I've got a mental picture of the neon parka, for any reason...Good luck to you both! I'm sure you will definitely have an unforgettable experience!
ReplyDeleteAdrienne and Jessi,
ReplyDeleteYa'll be be great. How neat that will be to be over there for a while. Once-in-a-lifetime experience I'm sure - I'm hoping (Don't fall in love with the culture and marry some dude and live over there please). I wish I could go to Nepal someday.
How exciting Jessica! I will miss you this summer but look forward to your return. Don't forget about me:) You are doing such amazing things with your life...I only wish I could be half as amazing as you are!
ReplyDeleteLove ya lots!
Liz
Well, you may not be stalked in Nepal, but it's a given that you'll be stalked on the interwebs. You officially have a subscriber to your blog who will follow your every documented move and adventure in the foreign lands of India.
ReplyDeleteTake care of yourselves!
i miss you ALREADY a-- BE SAFE and update this thing for us okay?! xoxo
ReplyDelete